Procurement Excellence Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Nov 23, 2020, 10:58 PM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Excellence Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Develop Procurement / Materials Management Best Practice Framework and update with current trends in a bid to ensure continuous improvement on service delivery.
- Lead business reviews to discuss best practices and issues with a view to ultimately improve supplier performance and to strengthen business partnerships.
- Drive effective cost saving measures on all Procurement/Materials Management initiatives across the group.
- Facilitate team capability programmes across the group in order to bridge identified competency gaps.
- Responsible for driving team programmes and projects – payment terms, e-invoicing, etc
- Design and effectively manage digital procurement in order to ensure process efficiency.
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to track the team’s performance on delivery, quality, and cost.
- Work in partnership with key functions like Finance, R&D, Tax on aspects that impact procurement in order to ensure optimal business performance.
- First degree in any related course.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience.
The person must:
- Have project management and data analytics skills.
- Have Financial knowledge and Microsoft suite competence.
- Have Preferably hands-on experience in the procurement department of an established manufacturing company.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of direct reports and provide instruction in a manner to improve performance and high morale
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply