Procurement Officer in an FMCG Manufacturing Company
Sep 23, 2020, 7:26 PM
A Manufacturer in the FMCG sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Level: Junion Executive
- Review requests from all departments to ensure all specifications are captured and process them on Orion for PO processes.
- Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists.
- Review waybill/invoice and raise GRN for goods delivered by vendors.
- Prepares import material tracker to monitor GIT.
- Answer supplier and customer inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
- Checks shipments to ensure the appropriate items were delivered.
- Checks and evaluation shipping documents to ensure all parameters are correct on shipping document.
- Seeking alternative local sources for imported raw materials if it leads to cost reduction.
- Evaluate vendor before enlisting them on Orion and keep report of updated vendor list
- Opening of Form M for import items.
- Expediting: Ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Evaluating vendors & negotiating and renegotiating the price, delivery schedule and terms and conditions.
- Monitors delivery times and ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components, and equipment.
- Any other duties as may be directed by the line manager.
Reporting And Relationships:
- The Procurement Officer will report to the Logistics Manager.
- Graduate in any field
- The selected candidate must have minimum of 3 years FMCG manufacturing experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified persons who meet the above requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th September, 2020.