Production Controller at Hubmart Stores Limited
Feb 26, 2021, 8:13 PM
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Controller
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To apply company’s wide variety of Meals and Bakery produce display policy to the satisfaction of customers; and with aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- Ensure HubFood budgeted sales and profit targets are achieved.
- Drive HubFood SBU by ensuring the availability of all range of product in display both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Ensure Production Plan is adequately followed.
- Ensure the service assistant offer top notch services to customers.
- Ensure safe and tasty meals to our esteemed
- Assist in prompt treating of special orders.
- Ensure better levels of commitment to serve customers.
- Ensure all produce are brought out for merchandising & display.
Replenishment & Display:
- Ensure checks are conducted to remove all spoilt/damaged products from stock and proper documentation is done.
- Ensure pleasing & attractive display & regular replenishment.
- Ensure correct prices are labelled on promo items.
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO/FEFO).
Team Management & Supervision:
- Ensure the early/timely resumption of all the Fresh Department staff before the start of their shift.
- Evaluate and correct where necessary team members’ grooming and appearance, Hygiene
- Ensure the prompt preparation and communication of the daily production plan to team before the beginning of day’s work.
- Ensure strict adherence by all team members to the various roasters – shift roaster; off-duty roaster, leave roaster etc., maintained by the department.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND, BSc in or its equivalent in any field.
- At least 2 years experience in a retail setting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using "Production Controller" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2021