Production Officer - PFM at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Officer - PFM
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Organise and coordinate workers (FTE & 3rd Party) and materials for production activities of the assigned shift, to meet up with the production target of the plant.
- Monitor and ensures the adherence to Standard operating procedures, Good Manufacturing Practice & Good House Keeping during the assigned production shift for delivery of Finished Good which conform with quality standards.
- Implement and monitor compliance level of HSE policies during the assigned production shift and take appropriate measures/actions for a safe working environment in conjunction with the HSE department.
- Monitor and complete all production record books for the assigned production shift and submit same as appropriate.
- Liaise with Maintenance, Quality, RM Store, FG store and other for quick resolution of issues which may affect the production shift from meeting its production target.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Animal Science, Agricultural Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 - 4 years cognate experience in a related field.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply