Production Operations Lead in an Indigenous Dried Fruit Processing Company
Dried Fruit Processing Company is an indigenous dried fruit processing company headquartered in Lagos with regional offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt, retails a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and exports products to Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium, also on Amazon.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operations Lead
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Production Operations Lead is responsible for managing and directing production processes while ensuring optimum utilization of resources to increase quality, yields, output and efficiency of production.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate end-to-end production processes, workflow, as well as quality assurance.
- Plan production and develop schedules to ensure all orders are met
- Ensure adequate products storage and store maintenance
- Review logs, datasheets, and reports to assess production, and other metrics.
- Identify process abnormalities or inefficiencies, and address them by determining and implementing appropriate changes.
- Champion the product development process
- Coordinate and engineer changes, product line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Ensures employee compliance with safety, environmental, and operational standards and regulations.
- Schedule maintenance and repair of machines used in production process to avoid downtime or delays.
- Provide detailed periodic production operations reports.
- Collaborate with the customer service and sales departments to identify and resolve quality concerns.
- Monitor product standards and implement policies and standardized quality management system and documentation for local and international markets
- Authorize new production processes and required equipment purchases or repairs.
- Estimate, prepare, and monitor budgets and timescales.
- Recruit and train team members and conduct periodic performance evaluations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in food / beverage processing
- Good knowledge of dried fruit manufacturing and technical expertise
- Certifications in production, inventory management & quality control
- Sound knowledge of safety, productivity, product integrity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Proven skills in production management & quality assurance processes and operations
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing practice
As the Production Operations Lead, You'll Need to Show:
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, and Result- Oriented.
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines.
- Great organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th September, 2021.