Project Administrator in a Multinational Construction Company
Adker Recruit - Our client, a multinational Construction Company based in Calabar, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Contact (Six Months Contract)
- Professional project documentation specialist.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking project progress, scheduling, and project status.
- Offer general assistance to Project Manager as needed.
- Provide support with miscellaneous data entry.
- Maintain accurate records of all information related to projects for documentation, clarification, and presentation to management.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Performs general administrative duties.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team player and result oridented.
- 3 - 5 years experience as a Project Administrator or in a similar capacity
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in Cross River state.