Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Project Transport Officer Vacancy at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Project Transport Officer Vacancy at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Sep 30, 2019, 10:57 PM
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified applicants for the position below: Job Title: Project Transport Officer Location: Oyo Type of Appointment: Full Time Duration: Fifteen (15) months Specific Job/Responsibilities The Project Transport Officer (TO) shall under the supervision of the Programme and Admin. Officer carry out the following activities:
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities.
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager).
- Level of Education – SSCE, Diploma
- Experience working on the community component of GF HIV Impact Project.
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English language and local language of cluster applied for.
- Interested candidates must indicate the Position and State being applied for in the Subject line of the email (E.g.- Project Transport Officer- Oyo). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts