Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Purchasing Officer / Store Keeper at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
Purchasing Officer / Store Keeper at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
Jul 29, 2020, 11:21 PM
Adold Engineering Development Company Limited is a top indigenous player in the engineering and construction sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer / Store Keeper Location: Saki, Oyo State
Job Description The Purchasing Officer/Store Keeper role will include the following;
- Maintain records and report on withdrawals from storeroom;
- Proper rotation of materials in stocks;
- Store or stock tools and products in an orderly manner.
- Keep all storeroom area under control in clean and orderly conditions at all times.
- Ensure the safety/ security of materials and products under your control by controlling keys with access to the area.
- Ensure record-keeping and documentation using goods receive notes, bin cards, goods supply notes etc.
- Receive all products and inspect deliveries for discrepancies and defects, report all defects and handling of defects to appropriate authority.
- Issue materials and products only against a properly authorized requisition and adjust stock control cards accordingly.
- Perform other store-related duties as required
- HND or B.Sc in Social or Management Sciences
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel
- Hard-working and committed to deliver high-quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
- Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover note to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 8th August, 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts