Quality Control and Assurance Officer at Taeillo
Taeillo is a Nigerian Furniture and Lifestyle Brand that designs and manufactures Furniture by harnessing traditional forms, Materials, Local resources in Africa with both local and modern Technology to create premium Urban Furniture pieces.
We believe our little drops of effort will make a mighty Africa by telling our African story with one piece of Furniture at a time. Our Formula is Culture + Design + Technology = Premium African Urban Furniture.
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Quality Control and Assurance Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Operations Manager
- The role requires a very detailed individual with strong analytical and monitoring skills. The ideal candidate for this role should have vast experience in furniture manufacturing
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look, job cards, to understand the product requirements and ensure finished goods conform to these requirements.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines.
- Providing training to the production team on quality issues.
- Diploma / Degree in any related field but preferably in Interior Design, Architecture, or Engineering.
- Ability to use basic Microsoft office packages most especially Microsoft Excel.
- 3 - 5 year experience in Furniture Manufacturing .
- Technical knowledge on carpentry, upholstery and spraying is an added advantage.
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of Taeillo.
- Have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- Have excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Have eyes for details.
- Be passionate, willing and able to get hands dirty.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th December, 2021.