Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Quality Control Manager Job at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Quality Control Manager Job at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Oct 29, 2017, 12:17 PM
Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems - air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi. We are recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the position below: Job Title: Quality Control Manager Location: Lagos Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute quality process and control on PET performs and closures/cap HDPE.
- Document statement of quality policy and quality objectives.
- Establish quality manual.
- Review applied QMS at planned intervals including HACCP to ensure continuing suitability.
- Responsible for all aspect of quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Analyse raw, in process and finished materials.
- Analyse packaging materials.
- Identify processes needed for QMS and their application throughout the agency.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Chemistry or related field.
- Presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Minimum 6 years quality assurance experience.
- Excellent communication, oral and written skills.
- Quality Management System Auditor, ISO 9001-2015 leader auditor.
- Relevant Quality Assurance Certification.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts