Radio Presenter at Fesadeb Communications Limited
Jan 14, 2021, 12:18 AM
Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show - Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Presenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Possessing excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Having the capacity to work to a rigid schedule and manage their time effectively whilst working under pressure
- Having the ability to create dynamic and original shows consistently
- A comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to the radio genre in which they wish to work
- Ability to work independently but also efficiently as part of a team
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- Knowledge of media law and legislation, ethics and industry regulation as they affect radio presentation
- Knowledge of the requirements of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- A high level of IT skills working audio play out software / music editing software
- Ability to learn how to use a variety of recording equipment and to operate different radio studios
- Ability to present while operating studio controls and co-ordinating a range of simultaneous technical activities.
- Having an easy-going sense of humour which appeals to the masses
- Having a bubbly and outgoing personality which people are drawn to
- Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them
- An understanding of how to use the voice effectively for radio
- Ability to build credibility and rapport by communicating knowledgably and engagingly with audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to draw information from people
- Knowledge of the radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree qualification with 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.