Real Estate Marketing Officer at Globalclique
Globalclique provides Real Estate Technologies, HR / Talent Acquisition Support and E-Business Solutions. We are a multi–disciplinary Solution Company, driven by a commitment to adding value to society through technology innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketing Officer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: Flexible
- We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Real Estate Marketer to help us expand our client base, promote our properties, and drive sales growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing effective marketing strategies, building and maintaining client relationships, and representing our company in a professional manner.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to promote our real estate listings and services.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and target demographics.
- Build and maintain a database of potential clients and leads.
- Prepare and present property listings and marketing materials to clients.
- Provide excellent customer service and respond to client inquiries promptly.
- Collaborate with the sales team to generate leads and facilitate property viewings.
- Stay updated on real estate market trends and competitors' activities.
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities to expand your professional network.
- Negotiate and close deals with potential clients.
- Keep accurate records of sales and marketing activities.
- No Degree Required (Ability to sell and market real estate is paramount)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience in real estate marketing or a related field.
- Knowledge of the local real estate market in Lagos.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and sales abilities.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and technology.
Why do you need to Work with Us?
- N30,000 Monthly Allowance + Unlimited Sales Commission
- Competitive commission-based compensation structure.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Access to a diverse portfolio of real estate properties.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- For inquiries, send a Whatsapp: +234-7047009990
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2023.