Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Recent Job Vacancies at Bash Destiny Auto Works, 20th May, 2019
Recent Job Vacancies at Bash Destiny Auto Works, 20th May, 2019
May 20, 2019, 10:22 AM
Bash Destiny Auto Works - We are a new generation Auto Care Centre based in Ogba/Agege/Ikeja Lagos State, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Accountant Location: Lagos Our Job Brief
- Our organization is currently looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Thus your major responsibilities will include reconciling account balances and bank statements,maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Our ideal candidates shall also have experience in collaborating and managing a team of junior accounts.
- Work experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief senior accountant.
- Very thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Knowledge in advanced MS Excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Degree/Certification in Accounting.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Providing technical support and advice on management accountant.
- Reviewing and recommending modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Managing accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participating in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Providing input into department’s goal setting process.
- Directing internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Planing,assigning and reviewing staff’s work.
- We are looking for a Professional staff to join our HR team, you will majorly perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
- Applying candidates shall have the flair for helping people,providing administrative support and organizing work.You will collaborate with employees from different teams, more so excellent interpersonal and communication skills should be possessed.
- Preparing paperwork for regular company procedures.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Organizing and maintain employee records.
- Updating internal databases.
- Answering employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed.
- Retrieving company and employee data, as requested.
- Distributing company materials to employees.
- BSc degree/certification in Business Administration, or Human Resources will give a plus and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Graduates with the interest/qualification can also apply. Minimum work experience of 2-3years will be a plus.
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written
- Communication skills.
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness.
- You’ll work majorly across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate that to the world.
- If you’re creative,and possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns,we would want to meet with you.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Managing our team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to “taking action”
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devising innovative growth strategies
- Minimum work experience of 3 years will be a plus.
- A proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager.
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Very outstanding communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts