Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Recent Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited, 23rd September 2019
Recent Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited, 23rd September 2019
Sep 23, 2019, 8:30 PM
Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the positions below: Job Title: Marketing Officer Location: Enugu Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospecting of new clients/enrollees for business; Management and improvement on existing customer relationships; Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue targets; Must be focused, target driven and possess the ability to work with minimum or no supervision; Have a flair for marketing; Self-confident.
- B.SC/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Minimum of 3years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Maintenance Organization.
- Proven track record for delivering targets
- Age: Not more than 35years
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Masters degree in relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage,
- Minimum 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Must not be older than 40 years
- Proven track record for delivering targets.
- Create and manage an annual marketing plan for the company
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business
- Must have demeanor that promotes respect, credibility and trust for the organization
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and ability to work
- Flair for marketing
- Self-motivated and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Result oriented
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- Computer Literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields will be added advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts