Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Recent Job Vacancies at Newgate Medical Services Limited, Lagos
Recent Job Vacancies at Newgate Medical Services Limited, Lagos
Jan 24, 2019, 10:44 PM
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Reconciliation & Debt Recovery Officer Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2019/J0005 Location: Lagos Department: Administration Contract Type: Full Time Minimum Qualification
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting related courses (Professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Must have at least five years work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation, debt recovery and other related accounting tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Possession of other qualification are added advantage
- Must have a good command of written and Spoken English
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious, with a good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills especially with Senior Stakeholders in HMOs.
- Discernibly honest and upright character
- Good facilitation and analytical skills
- Proactive decision maker and report writing skills
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Excellent computer skills: proficient with MS Office, Outlook, etc
- Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Residence in Ikorodu and environs will be an added advantage.
- B. Pharm degree
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age
- Valid Annual Practising Licence
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must live within proximity to Ikorodu or Ojodu
- An M.B.B.S or MBChB Degree from a reputable University - A Masters degree in Public Health is mandatory. - Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria is mandatory
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical practice
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Only Candidates with a masters degree in Public Health will be considered
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts