Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting, 26th November, 2019
Recent Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting, 26th November, 2019
Nov 26, 2019, 5:53 PM
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting - Our client urgently requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Business Development/Sales Lead (Procurement of Chemicals Locally and Internationally) Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State Job Type: Full-Time Job Description
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.(In roads to market where chemicals are needed e.g. cosmetics, drug , food and beverage industries)
- Meeting and exceeding set sales target.
- Managing Sales and Marketing, by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Ensuring Deliverables Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Establishing Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Analyzing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to technical operations
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for the organization.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent the organization in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Develop a relationship with consultants and key influencers.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support Public Relations activities.
- Ability to work flexible Hours.
- 2 years in the chemical industry with knowledge of local and international market.
- Technical Know-how of chemicals versatile with growth /development of personal/ home care products.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- ICAN Certification will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years working experience in similar capacity.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts