Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Recent Vacancies at Mercy Corps, 22nd June, 2018
Recent Vacancies at Mercy Corps, 22nd June, 2018
Jun 22, 2018, 5:46 PM
Mercy Corps is a global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organization exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served We invite applications from qualified candidates with a prove of business registration certificate to provide the required item below: Title: Vendor - Call for Bids for the Supply of 1,313 Cartons of Multipurpose Soap (48 x 150grm/Cartons) Tender No: 0005/BIU0887/06/2018 Location: Mercy Corps Field office Biu, Borno State Fund Codes: 32518 Name of Project: USAID SUBERA Background
- Mercy Corps is an international relief and development organization working in over 40 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of building productive, secure and just communities.
- Since 2013 Mercy Corps and Corporate Fund have been developing a strong and productive relationship that seeks to “power sustainable social and business progress through cross-sector collaboration and improve the lives of people and their communities in our shared geographies.”
- In recognition of the nearly two billion people now living in countries where our partnership goals are threatened by fragility, conflict and violence, corporate fund adopted Mercy Corps as one of its Global Emergency and Disaster Relief Partners.
- Mercy Corps is seeking potential suppler(s) to supply multipurpose Soap. Mercy Corps invites sealed bids from legally registered companies.
- Mercy Corps is seeking for a Cash-out Agent Service Provider in Nigeria to assist us with our I-SING livelihood grants disbursement in 4 LGAs in Borno State and 5 LGAs in Gombe State.
- All questions related to this tender must be submitted via email through: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th June 2018, by 17:00 hours (Nigeria time).
- Only tenders submitted in prescribed form and deadlines will be considered. Only legally registered firms will be considered.
- All hard copies of tender submission must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked as: "Tender No. 0006/Cash-out Agent for I-SING Livelihood grants"
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts