Receptionist / Front Desk Officer at the Lion House
The Lion House is a fresh contemporary 4 Star Boutque Lodge and private club, nestled within the serene and secured valley of Magodo GRA 2, Mainland, Lagos. Ideal for both Business and Leisure traveller.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting and ensuring that guests are accommodated are the primary roles of a hotel receptionist, often referred to as a hotel front desk agent or clerk
- The hotel receptionist is typically the first hotel employee guests encounter when they arrive at a hotel, so easy conversationalists with a welcoming, courteous manner will help set the right tone in this role
- Because hotels serve guests at all hours, receptionists may need to work weekend and holiday shifts during any range of the establishments operating hours
- Often an entry level position, hotel receptionists report to the front office or hotel manager
- Experience as a receptionist can kick start a career in a variety of roles within the hospitality industry.
- Theyre also tasked with managing reservations and checking out guests Receptionists work for both large hotel chains or smaller, private facilities
- Candidates should possess an OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 2 - 5 years work experience.
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email