Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Oil and Gas > Recruitment For Graduate Completions Field Engineer I at Weatherford Nigeria Limited, 18th June, 2019
Recruitment For Graduate Completions Field Engineer I at Weatherford Nigeria Limited, 18th June, 2019
Jun 18, 2019, 11:20 PM
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Completions Field Engineer I Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Job Family: Field Operations Job Purpose
- To be involved with onshore preparation and installation of Completion equipment.
- Check equipment on location and maintain associated paperwork in-line with Weatherford and the Client Company polices procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for following all operational and procedural activities within his remit. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of job specific processes as well as the safe and efficient utilisation of Weatherford equipment.
- Liaise on location with the Operator / Client. Ensure that the daily report to town is sent and complete the sequence of events. To ensure that all job associated paperwork is handed in a timely manner including updating equipment asset folders.
- Working in workshop preparing and redressing Completion related equipment prior to and after installations.
- Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations
- University Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- The ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts