Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Recruitment for Graduate Medical Sales Representative in a Major Pharmaceuticals Importation Company
Recruitment for Graduate Medical Sales Representative in a Major Pharmaceuticals Importation Company
Jul 11, 2020, 6:33 PM
Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a major Pharmaceuticals importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers and outlets nationwide. Their focus is on ethical drugs with over sixty brands in the market.
To effectively coordinate its sales activities and position to increase market share, they urgently require the services of the sales professional below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative Locations: Rivers / Bayelsa, Edo / Delta, Sokoto, Cross River / Akwa Ibom, Nasarawa / Kogi
Requirements Candidates must meet the following conditions:
- They must possess a Degree in Biological Sciences only (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory Science, etc.)
- They must possess some requisite medical sales experience from known pharmaceutical companies.
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented, aggressive and with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets.
- Medical sales experience in the required territory is compulsory
- They must be less than 32 years of age (1988).
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales process, relationship management and competitive activities/analysis.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations and organizing pharmaceutical workshops and seminars.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV urgently to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be the position and territory qualified for. For more Enquiries call: 08120796570. Note: Candidates must be ready to be interviewed within one weekApplication Deadline 16th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts