Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Recruitment For Milling Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, 9th May, 2019
Recruitment For Milling Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, 9th May, 2019
May 9, 2019, 11:58 PM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Milling Assistant Location: Nigeria Job Type: Temporary The Job
- Ensure timely and proper documentation of process reading and quality analysis report.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and housekeeping.
- To implement all designated tasks as specified by the Mill Supervisor/Miller in relation to the efficient running of the mills.
- Carry out essential production (breakdown and preventive) maintenance in order to minimize downtime.
- Carry out daily Good Manufacturing Practice checks of milling operations and machines for optimal capacity utilization.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be physically fit.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Sciences.
- Five (5) O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Two (2) years cognate experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts