Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Recruitment For Graduate Front Desk Officer (Female) at Syl-Alpha Medical Services
Recruitment For Graduate Front Desk Officer (Female) at Syl-Alpha Medical Services
Feb 5, 2019, 9:42 AM
Syl-Alpha Medical Services is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer Location: Makurdi, Benue Job Description
- As a Front Desk Officer in our facility, you will be responsible for providing an enjoyable customer experience and supporting smooth operations by competently performing various customer service, secretarial & administrative duties such as:
- Tracking and obtaining customers/patients’ results.
- Providing information to potential and returning clients about current products and services of the Company.
- Welcoming customers & patients promptly, warmly and professionally as they come into the Facility or Branch.
- Quickly and efficiently addressing patient queries by relating needed information (wait times, payment processes, test information, pre-investigation instructions etc.) in a pleasant & professional manner.
- Keeping patient appointments on schedule.
- Good communication skills – able to quickly understand patients’ needs and provide them with the help and/or information they need calmly and promptly.
- Patient and sympathetic: Able to tolerate and manage stress and other people’s emotions in a professional manner.
- Computer literate: Able to use Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel and other administrative software effectively
- Experience using information management software is a plus
- A graduate with a good first degree.
- At least a year's experience in a similar role; preferably in a standard medical facility (hospital, clinic or Diagnostic Centre).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts