Regional Research, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor at Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE
Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE;is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Research, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor
Locations: Abia, Kebbi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba
The RRMEL Advisor will be responsible for the following duties.
- Facilitate on-the-job RMEL training for capacity development, especially in the area of use of data for decision making.
- Support the project team to refine the monitoring and evaluation plan and system consistent with the project results framework, coordinate the collection, validation, utilization and dissemination of data, monitor completeness of data sets, and monitor project performance against targets.
- Contribute to efforts for building the capacity of government partners and other stakeholders on activities related to RMEL, and in conducting evidence-based research using IBM and RFM.
- Help refine and implement the project’s RMEL system, including developing and refining indicators, setting targets, monitoring project progress; ensuring timely data collection; writing quarterly and annual reports; and working with the home office and field teams to track the budget in relation to all project results and outcomes.
- Support FPCU & SPCU teams in processes related to improving data quality such as data cleaning, and data quality assurance practices.
- Collaborate with and support host government counterparts to develop RMEL frameworks, systems, and tools.
- Regularly produce high-quality reports on the results of the project against the project goals and objectives.
- Provide inputs to the technical team by assisting in developing program goals and objectives; RMEL systems, tools, and strategies, including database(s); and providing monitoring data to inform the decisions on project performance and future direction to the project.
- Collaborate with the technical and management teams to identify essential project activities, processes, and outcomes to document, and design a system for capturing lessons learned and best practices; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Master's Degree qualification with 8 - 17 years work experience.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Good people management attributes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Synthesizes information to communicate independent analysis
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Models independent thinking, action with ability to get things done
- Practical expertise in research, monitoring and evaluation
- Expertise in progress and narrative report writing and knowledge management
- Strong experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data analysis.
- Well-developed skills in planning, prioritising, project management, partnership & relationship building
- High degree of self-sufficiency and initiative
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience in participatory research experience that utilises both qualitative and quantitative methodologies; in monitoring and evaluation of development projects
- Professional experience in project coordination and reporting writing is an asset.
- Experience in monitoring & evaluation of WHO-funded programmes, handling of web-based management and knowledge management/M&E systems is considered as an asset.
- Experience in conducting evidence-based research using Iterative Beneficiary Monitoring (IBM) system, and Responsive Feedback Mechanism (RFM) is an asset.
N850,000 - N1,000,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in either Microsoft or PDF format to: [email protected] and [email protected] clearly stating the position title, location and your full name as the subject of the email Eg. Pharmacist (Obio-Akpor) Tola Amina OKAFOR
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.