Regional Retention & Optimization Managers (HQ) at Crowd Force
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Retention & Optimization Managers (HQ)
Locations: South West, South South, South East, North West, North East and North Central
Employment Type: Full time
- Periodic tracking and analysis of transactions by all agents in the region.
- Retention of all agents in the region.
- Identify and launch new products and services for growth in the region.
- Relationship management of new agents (Onboarding and Activation).
- Relationship management for existing agents active, inactive and churned in the region.
- Manage transaction data of all agents in the region.
- Develop strategy to optimize all transactions of agents in the region.
- Monitor Service uptime, downtime and timely escalation of issues to ensure prompt resolution.
About the Candidate
- Candidate must be experienced in field agent acquisition and management
- Candidates must have experience in Customer service, issues resolution and management, Sales Operations, relationship management and agent network management.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, data visualization and interpretation skills.
- Candidate must have worked in agent banking, bank or mobile payment company.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills e.g. communication and business relationship skills.
- Fluent communication in the local language of the region.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State