Regulatory Affairs Administrator at Pfizer Nigeria
Pfizer - Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That's why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Job Requisition ID: 4863736
Job type: Full time
Reports to: Cluster Regulatory Lead, Sub-Saharan Africa
Department Name: GRA - International, Sub Saharan Africa
Division / Business Line: Global Product Development (GPD)
Sub Division: Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) International, Africa Middle East
- Summarize the primary purpose & key accountabilities of the job.
- The provision of administrative support to the country-based regulatory affairs team, reporting to the Cluster Regulatory Lead.
- Answering telephones professionally and promptly.
- Mail/information distributed correctly and promptly within the department.
- Typing required documents accurately e.g. meeting minutes.
- Replying to correspondence and information requests appropriately as required.
- Managing the courier requirements of documentation and keeping required records.
- Stationary: order departmental stationery as and when required.
- Reporting office equipment faults timeously and following up until resolved.
- Collation of leave forms and updating of departmental attendance register.
- Management of open office area and regulatory storerooms i.e. maintaining tracking lists and indexes of storerooms, liaising with required vendors for off-site archiving of documentation.
- Effective coordination of departmental and other meetings.
Banking and finance co-ordination:
- Ensuring the process of requesting payments for regulatory authorities and other departmental payments according to company processes.
- Tracking and following up on payment progress and ensuring payment proofs are received and distributed timeously.
Regulatory Affairs Support:
- Correspondence management: receiving and logging correspondence to and from regulatory authorities according to defined company processes and distributing it as required.
- Ordering of required reference materials for the team.
- Ensuring the required processes flow smoothly within the department e.g. promotional materials.
- Assisting with annual contract reviews as required.
- Management and maintenance of relevant files.
- Overseas and local travel arrangements for the regulatory affairs department.
- Attend to any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Cluster lead or another in-country regulatory Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent i.e. Degree in Chemistry or related life sciences.
- 2 - 3 years of related experience
- Experience in Microsoft applications.
- Establishes and maintains relationships to enable improved personal and team performance. Is seen as a team player and is cooperative and confident in interactions.
- Able to work with individuals from cross-functional units and co-operate to get the job done.
- Relates well to all levels of people inside and outside the organization. Build constructive and effective relationships, and uses diplomacy and tact.
- Knowledgeable about how an organization operates and knows how to get things done through required channels. Willing to learn new things.
Strong quality and compliance orientation:
- Has an understanding of regulatory compliance issues.
- Able to build effective working relationships and deliver results. Ability to follow up on matters to complete them accordingly.
- Meticulous, accurate, and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Inter-personal understanding
- Proactive/using initiative
- Honesty and consistency.
- Planning and organization
- Strong writing skills and computer literacy
- Customer service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply