Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Divison at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Divison
Job Type: Full time
- As a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking, Transport Sector, you’ll take the lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to our corporate customers.
- You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs
- Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental market share of the business segment using financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills.
- Monitor the team’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- Partner with Analysts to assist with the preparation of client presentations, relationship reviews, credit reviews, and client portfolio/ franchise reviews
- Ensure the timely resolution and client satisfaction on all financial and operational inquiries and investigations and escalations
- Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
- Structure credit facilities to address customers’ needs and prepare/review credit proposals.
- Present to and defend proposals before the Credit Committee
- Monitor and ensure customers’ compliance with credit agreements
- Negotiate foreign exchange and credit rates with customers within limits set by the bank to ensure maximum profitability to the bank
- A Good First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- 5-8 years of financial services experience with focus on corporate banking
- Good analytical aptitude and proven ability to learn and exert sound judgment
- Consistently demonstrate strong attention to details.
- Knowledge of treasury services products is a plus
- Credit skills/experience (i.e., financial accounting, commercial lending, industry awareness, loan structuring, etc.)
- Knowledge of credit and the credit approval process; able to work with business and risk officers, product partners and clients on credit requests and issues
- Proven planning, negotiation and organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple client requests and projects
- Ability to be client focused and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate a professional attitude
So, what can we offer you in return? You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.