Relationship Officer at Finatrust Micro Finance Bank
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank, a member of LOLC Group with corporate Head Office in Colombo – Sri Lanka, is one of Nigeria’s foremost Microfinance Banks. Its operating license was secured from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in September 2009 as a Microfinance Bank and commenced operations in October 2009. It holds a State License and hence operates in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Aspamda, Idumota, Ladipo, Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plan
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guideline
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Minimun of National Diploma in any field.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Promixity to any of the following listed locations will also be considered - Ojo(Aspamda), Ladipo, Ikeja, Idumota.
- A minimum of 1years’ experience as a RelationshipOfficer.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email