Relationship Officer, Embassies Multilaterals & Development Organizations at United Bank for Africa Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer, Embassies Multilaterals & Development Organizations
- Focusing on Embassies, Multilaterals, developmental organization as well as diplomatic corps, missions with a view to mining and even creating opportunities in the space.
- To co-ordinate with the other stakeholders within the bank in implementing strategies for breaking into new emerging EMDO markets across Africa and establishing mutually beneficial and strategic partnerships between the UBA Group and International Development Organizations.
- To ultimately forge strong bilateral relationships between both countries as well as create other mutually beneficial collaborations at large.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of detailed EMDO marketing strategies for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs.
- Implementation of call plan, engagement plan and required sponsorships.
- Participation in RFPs, Bids, Tenders and other assignments.
- Conversions of New EMDO Mandates, Management of existing relationships and retention of business.
- Supervising the implementation of prepared marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective of the unit.
- Development of specialized banking products, detailed EMDO marketing materials for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs.
- We are looking for a candidate who has a good knowledge of banking products/services, excellent relationship management skills with a minimum of 5 years' banking experience.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated.
- Excellent relationship management / communication skills.
- Good speaking and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Bank Product/Service Knowledge.
- Industry / Regulatory Knowledge.
- Banking Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.