Relationship Officer (HNI) at FSDH Merchant Bank Limited
FSDH Holding Company Limited is a non-operating holding company focused on providing progressive financial services in Nigeria. Our subsidiaries include: FSDH Asset Management, FSDH Capital, FSDH Merchant Bank and Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL).
Maintaining our reputation as providers of dependable and innovative financial services in the region is important to us. To this end, we are continually deepening our business lines and expanding what we offer through our subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer (HNI)
Work Type: Full Time
- The Position Holder will be responsible for growing and maintaining the HNI client base by integrating and coordinating all activities targeted at achieving the Long-term Sales and Marketing plans of the company.
- The Position Holder will actively contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and product development geared towards the growth of the HNI client base of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business relationships with HNI segments through professional, social and personal networks in line with the Company’s sales strategy to increase client satisfaction and company’s market share.
- Responsible for High net-worth Individuals (HNIs) client acquisition by developing and managing the pipeline of business opportunities.
- Handle HNI advisory/AUM by providing informative and support oriented services to all existing and potential clients.
- Ensure effective response time to all enquiries and provide timely solutions based on their requests.
- Timely resolution of customer complaints by proactively identifying problems and taking appropriate remedial action
- Monitor industry trends and obtain the necessary market information to be used for product development.
- Ensure timely rendition and preparation of all reports as and when due. All duties that may be assigned by the Managing Director.
- Execute and manage the HNI Sales strategy and business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity and existing capabilities.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads generated and current clients.
- Maintain relationship with clients, prospects, and other Asset managers in the market in order to improve the sales of the company’s products
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. Other relevant professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- 6 - 8 years professional experience
- Good Business Writing and Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to create and sustain excellent relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Very good understanding of the Nigerian financial market
- Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong public relations skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply