Researcher at Mahogany International
Jan 29, 2021, 8:36 PM
Mahogany established in 1996, is a recognized brand within the events management and entertainment industry, We offer our clients full productions built from over 21 years of experience in event, project management and show productions both locally and internationally.
We specialize in small, medium and large events and shows; as well as corporate events, AGM conferences, galas, awards, fashion and trade shows, fundraising coordination, team building activities, board retreats, conventions, seminars, product launches, themes and grand openings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher
Location: Lekki 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A researcher is needed for a production company to carry out research on relevant projects in the entertainment industry.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years work experience.
He / She must possess the following:
- Critical/Analytical thinking
- Excellent Writing skills
- Knowledge of research processes
- Ability to pay keen attention to details and be thorough.
- Keen knowledge of the entertainment industry and what goes on.
N70,000 - N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and samples of their written work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2021.