Resource Development Support Officer at Tongston Entrepreneurship Group
Tongston Entrepreneurship Group (Tongston) is a leading unique pan-African group connecting entrepreneurship and education to reposition economies to achieve sustainable growth and development through its holding company: Tongston Holdings and its 4 integrated subsidiaries: Tongston College | Tongston Institute | Tongston Ventures | Tongston Media.
Tongston Holdings provides oversight and coordination of all businesses at the group and subsidiary levels, and shared services to the group of companies, partners, clients and investee companies across corporate services, human resources, strategy, business development, stakeholder management, economics & research, legal & governance, IT, finance & treasury.
Tongston is driving a revolution in education through its proprietary entrepreneurial development model delivered in the Tongston entrepreneurial ecosystem operating across the Education Value Chain from primary, to secondary, tertiary and post-tertiary (workplace, government or enterprise) & Entrepreneurship Value Chain from finance (Tongston Ventures) to education (Tongston College and Institute) and media (Tongston Media).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resource Development Support Officer
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Job type: Part-Time / Consultancy
Job field: Education / Business Development / Curriculum Development / Writing / Resource Development / Consulting
Start Date: July 2021
About the Role
- The position requires the development of resources including books, articles, publications, videos, aides, software and applications etc. and stakeholder and beneficiary management and liaison.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of content and materials for publishing by Tongston Media, Tongston College and Tongston Institute
- Development of assessment and accreditation materials and programs
- Development of Tongston resources including books, user guides, articles, journals etc.
- Deevlopment of Tongston products and services in conjunction with the business development, stakeholder management & strategy, finance & treasury and other relevant teams
- Train, manage and guide support staff, trainers, facilitators, resource developers
- Development, maintenance and management of a comprehensive stakeholder database particularly of schools and educators
- Prospect, interact and engage new and existing clientele and other partners
- Participation in conferences, seminars and other related industry or Tongston events, to maintain a robust network and remain current
- Conduct business, market research and user surveys for Tongston’s products and services
- Other activities as may be required from time to time to be notified to you by the Company
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, though a Master's or Doctorate / PhD in Education is an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications - MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship. Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 31st November, 2021.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State