Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Retail Development Executive / Tele Sales Representative at PrisDav Consulting
Retail Development Executive / Tele Sales Representative at PrisDav Consulting
Mar 26, 2020, 6:03 PM
PrisDav Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG (Spirit & Wine) company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Development Executive / Tele Sales Representative Locations: Lagos / Ibadan - Oyo / Ikom - Cross River/ Eket - Akwa Ibom
- We are seeking to recruit a suitable fit for Retail Development Executive/Tele Sales Representative role to promote and expand the organization’s business network and foster business growth.
- To reach out to existing and potential customers to present our products.
- Effective redistribution of products in assigned territory
- Executes approved redistribution activity at the area level
- Conduct in-bar and other consumer focused promotional events
- Ensure products are well merchandized on shelf
- Ensure sited placement of POS merchandising materials
- Generate sales report periodically.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor & provide feedback to boss /management with happenings in trade
- Track and report competition performance, activity and campaigns
- Spot & promptly report opportunities in market place
- Plan & execute weekly journey plan which will be agreed by the RBM
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and other relevant reports as required
- Expenses incurred are collated at the end of every week to be approved by the RBM.
- Ensure PJP is authorized & adhered to.
- B.Sc degree in Science / Social Science with a 2.1 or a strong 2.2 form the following reputable University
- Must know how to drive.
- Must have telesales experience
- Age: 32 years.
- 1 - 2 years post NYSC experience in Sales
- Keen interest in Sales and Marketing
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Use Job Title and Location as subject of the mail. Application Deadline 31st March, 2020. Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts