Retail Operations Executives at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Operations Executive
Locations: Oghara - Delta, Ijegun - Lagos, Calabar - Cross River
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the Loading and Ullaging of products at the depots for retail stations
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets
- Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office
- Supervise and ensure effective co-ordination of business activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of product to the retail stations from the depot
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Attends to any issues that may arise at the depots either with the owners or external stakeholders
- Prepares reports on daily operations and stock movement
- Ensures all the equipment required for operations are in place
- Implements HSE policies in the daily operations and reports any shortage in equipment to the manager
- Proactively engages with the external community, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning Rainoil Operations.
- Manage relationships with the depots and retail business
- Manage relationships with third party depots representatives
- Ensure timely dispatch of loaded trucks to retail outlets
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on product
- Collects the chart of every truck to be ullaged, and compares it with the ullage figures to establish the quantity loaded
- B.Sc in Engineering or related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in related role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th August, 2022.