Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Retail Store Manager Job Vacancy at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Retail Store Manager Job Vacancy at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Jun 14, 2018, 9:14 AM
Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems - air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Retail Store Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Effectively Manage Store IN & OUT.
- Ensure achievement of sales targets and take corrective measures where required.
- Ensure a smooth and accurate process for stock management in the store.
- Ensure store staff are trained in customer service requirements.
- Build a connection with the customers and understand their needs & ensure store meets its targets.
- Monitor the feedback from staff and customers on the store products and services and give feedback to the relevant area where required.
- Develop & motivate towards high performance.
- Encourage and promote all opportunities to drive sales, leading by example.
- Understand local customer needs and ensure this is delivered through both product and service.
- Be familiar with the competition and respond accordingly in order to create competitive advantage.
- Engage staff in the store with regular briefings and accurate and timely delivery of the recognition policy in store.
- Monitor and take actions necessary to improve shrinkage and profit protection.
- Enhance sales through identification of trends related to footfall, conversion, etc .
- Minimum Educational Qualification: HND
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years. Desired candidate MUST have work experience in sale of electronic home appliances.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts