Retention Officer at 3Line Card Management Limited
3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retention Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Monitor agent / aggregator activeness.
- Monitor agent network daily and weekly transaction value and volume.
- Identify and monitor agents tx patterns and trends.
- Give feedback to management on agent’s feed backs.
- Come up with retention strategies for the network and execute.
- Manage all external communication with the agent network.
- Hands on support and management of aggregator accounts.
- Work with regional teams to ensure agent activeness; recommend visitation etc.
- Engage aggregators on performance of their agents.
- Engage all new agents who have not transacted after 3 days of on boarding and activate them.
- Send out surveys to agents to get feedback.
- Identify inactive and dormant accounts and engage to reactivate.
- Identify high transaction agents and give premium support.
Job Requirement / Skills
- ND / HND / B.Sc Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service.
- Basic knowledge of excel.
- Enjoys talking on the phone.
- Courteous and friendly disposition.
- Patient and customer centric.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Corp members can also apply