Risk Management Technical Officer at Landover Company Limited
Jan 22, 2021, 10:10 PM
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Technical Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and monitoring company risk.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upperdivision or Upper Credit.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant post NYSC experience
- Candidates should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Planning and organization skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Risk Management
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
- Risk Analysis
- Technical acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.