Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Rotary Blow mould Operator Job at Giant Beverages Limited, 20th August, 2018
Rotary Blow mould Operator Job at Giant Beverages Limited, 20th August, 2018
Sep 20, 2018, 1:52 PM
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Rotary Blow mould Operator Location: Lagos Job Descriptions Pet Blowing Machine:
- Ensure good bottles are blown out for production.
- Control oven temperature and blowing parameters.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressure and temperature for proper distribution of material.
- Clear jam and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
- Disassemble equipment to repair it or replace parts such as nozzles, mandrel or spindle, etc.
- Operate the rotary blowing machine
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out a changeover procedure for packages.
- Lubricating bearings and mold station.
- Cleaning of mold stations and heater boxes in the oven.
- Check all heating mandrels, gripper heads and blowing nozzle for damage.
- Check gear box oil of the machine main drive.
- OND Mechanical/Electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts