Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Recruitment at Emenet International Co. Limited
Recruitment at Emenet International Co. Limited
Mar 10, 2020, 11:20 PM
Emenet International Co. Limited is a registered company with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are Nigeria’s No. 1 distributor for Canon and Unomat (Germany). Other brands in our portfolio includes Panasonic, HiTi, Fuji, EPSON, HP, SONY, Rode, GP Recyko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of: Job Title: Sales Administrator Location: Rivers
Job Description As a Sales Admin, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage Stock Inventory and share weekly inventory report with sales team.
- Reporting weekly and monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and inquiries.
- Posting of invoices and managing delivery schedules.
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- 1-3 Years in Sales
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills such as Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos
- Preparation of financial statements and schedules according to corporate timelines
- Carry out monthly closure procedures
- Carry out detailed account reconciliations (cash, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals) and sub-ledgers
- Comply with all regulatory filling and reporting
- Prepare and monitor budgets and forecasts
- Implement payments and keep records
- Review invoices to ensure accuracy, validity and appropriate approvals
- Maintains and updates the invoice register for paid invoices.
- Responsible for distribution of checks
- Reconcile petty cash balances monthly
- Preparation of summary payments reports, and other reports that may be required from time by the management
- Responsible for other administrative duties to support office activities
- Keep communication with banks for transfers
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Carry out tax filling and other mandatory filling
- Petty Cash replenishments and disbursements
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Manage partners credit profiles and ensure prompt and timely payments
- Implement and follow-up with partners on credit and up to date payments
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Compute withholding tax owed, prepare monthly withholding tax declaration, ensure prompt payment
- Ensure a regular and reliable inventory of fixed asset and stock (appraise, evaluate, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location)
- Provide auditing services for the company and the staff
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 11th March, 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts