Sales Associate / Executive in a Leading Sanitary Wares Company
Feb 28, 2021, 10:57 AM
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a global brand and a leading company in sanitary wares is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate / Executive
Employment Type: Full time
The likely areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
Recruit, Train, and Manage:
- Responsible for the recruitment of Dealers and Partners into the Channel Sales Program.
- Responsible for leading sales activation team and achieving targets
- Should ensure the Dealers and Partners have the relevant skills to sell SATO products and services and to work a territory effectively as possible, maximizing every opportunity.
Managing Key Partners in the Region:
- Responsible for the management of Key Partners within your Region primarily ensuring they extend value through the distribution to the customer.
Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business course preferably Sales and marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in FMCG and its related and competitive environment. Would be an advantage.
- Cleary demonstrates Sales Experience at this level
- Consultative selling approach with an emphasis on new business opportunities
- Strong ability to use own initiative
- Demonstrate pro-activeness
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and timely
- Planning and organizing skills- ability to strategize and plan accordingly
- Tenacious- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Team player- consults with other teams/company members seeking and giving assistance.
- Proven experience working.
- Proven track record of sustained sales achievement in the role.
- Experience in retails, distribution, and business development.
- Experience in low income/rural sales.
- Previous Sales experience in general trade an added advantage
- Previous experience in social enterprise especially rural and peri-urban sales desirable.
- Previous experience working in conjunction with sales agencies desirable
- Positive and proactive in all situations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply