Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Sales Executive Vacancy at Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI)
Sales Executive Vacancy at Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI)
Oct 4, 2019, 12:52 PM
Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI) - We are a private driven agro-based organization created towards developing our agricultural sector and helps the government policy of diversifying the economy of the country from the oil sector to opening opportunities in the non-oil sector; where agriculture play a pivotal role. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Get buyers for the company's agro real estates.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Organising sales visits.
- Establish monthly and yearly sales target.
- Education: HND, BSC (OND with 2 years experience in marketing may apply)
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in sales or marketing related role.
- The sales executive must have good interpersonal skills to deal with clients from a wide range of backgrounds. They also must be good negotiators to help buyers agree to terms.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts