Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Sales Representative at BountyPraise Steel Construction Limited
Sales Representative at BountyPraise Steel Construction Limited
Jul 29, 2020, 11:23 PM
BountyPraise Steel Construction Limited is a reputable organization that is into Construction, Building and general Steel work.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Ibadan, Oyo State Job Type: Permanent
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Minimum Qualification: OND in Business Administration or any related course
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Position" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 18th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts