Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Sales Representatives at Maticline Nigeria Limited
Sales Representatives at Maticline Nigeria Limited
Apr 7, 2020, 9:36 PM
Maticline Nigeria Limited is an international one-stop service provider in the liquid packaging and processing industry. Our mission statement is to simplify our client's production. We service the industry through consulting, design, procurement, operation and sales of machineries.
We are looking for candidates with a background in any of the Engineering and or Food Technology, and also with a passion for sales and marketing to join our Team in the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative Locations: Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
- Directs the selling activities and customer Interactions within these regions.
- Responsible for the region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Identify and perform business development opportunities and networking within the region.
- Planning & organIzing sales visit: Leverage on sales plan, and marketing.
- Following up on potential clients, negotiating and finalizing deals.
- A Degree in any of the following: Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Food Technology etc. is a must
- Experience in the sales of machineries is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, positive, confident sales skills and networking ability.
- Must be able to write daily, weakly and monthly report In a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to use AutoCAD is an advantage
- Must be residing in any of the State applied for (Lagos, Dyo and Rivers State respectively)
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a passport photograph to: email@example.com with the state applied for as the subjectApplication Deadline 14th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts