Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Saro Africa International Vacancy for a Corporate Brand Manager
Saro Africa International Vacancy for a Corporate Brand Manager
Oct 22, 2017, 10:06 AM
Saro Africa International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Corporate Brand Manager Location: Lagos Job Summary
- You will be responsible for enabling the Corporate Brand stay true to its Values and Essence as contained in the Corporate Brand Strategy and for renewing this Strategy yearly in order to ensure its enduring freshness & relevance.
- You will develop yearly Brand Plans & Budgets, implementation of which you shall be accountable for.
- You will be part of a team responsible for establishing Saro as one of the top 3 businesses the 2 industries in which it plays in in Nigeria, reporting to the MD of the Shared Services Group based in the Saroafrica Corporate Office, Lagos.
- Delivery of powerful brand plans that effectively balances short and long term performance delivery. Exceptional at identifying critical issues, and balances intuition and data to reach breakthrough solutions and action plans.
- Accountable for delivery of the 2017 brand plan. Develops innovative brand activities that meets the needs of both the brand and key customers/partners
- Ruthless focus on brilliant execution. Drives self and teams to demand world class outputs, and will never settle for second best. Identifies executional problems and implements solutions quickly.
- You’re an experienced and influential Marketing and Sales professional who knows Sales, Marketing, communications, and considers all the drivers that will enable a brand achieve its objectives within a specific time period.
- You hold yourself and others accountable for decisions that positively impacts the company's public and the company’s bottom line.
- You drive change, work hard, and ruthlessly prioritize, and care about building great relationships.
- You hold yourself to the highest standard with real accountability for results
- You would treat the Corporate Brand as a living entity whose success or failure depends on you and you must truly want to it to succeed with everything you have got.
- You will be as comfortable resolving issues around performance as you are developing brilliant creative work.
- You know how to influence and inspire diverse groups of people (from external to internal stakeholders) to listen and take actions.
- Second Class degree upper (2.1) in University Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing/Business or other related discipline.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
- Age: 27 - 38 years
- Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (7 years+)
- Previous experience in Sales and Marketing
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customers and the selling process.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts