Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job Vacancy for a Site Supervisor
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job Vacancy for a Site Supervisor
Sep 6, 2019, 1:00 AM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Site Supervisor Postal Code: 10001 Location: Apapa, Lagos Department: Construction Industry: Construction Job Summary
- The site supervisor will be responsible for offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. He must be able to solve technical issues, provide advice, manage and prepare reports.
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites like setting out, alignments , levels etc..
- HND/BSc in Relevant field
- Strong project management abilities
- Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- 4-6 years experience as a site supervisor
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts