Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Senior Instrument Engineer - Offshore Operations at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Senior Instrument Engineer - Offshore Operations at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Feb 7, 2020, 10:42 AM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Instrument Engineer - Offshore Operations Location: Lagos Job Type: Contract Job Shift: Day Duration: 4 weeks Job Category: Oil & Gas Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Oversee site work execution, develop procedures for maintenance or engineering team to ensure safe, standards specification to achieve highest quality of the work.
- Leadership role in the engineering team offshore, providing general/specialist input as appropriate towards development of best practice engineering procedures and protocols for optimization of services.
- Plan, implement or administer project programs as agreed with on shore asset engineers.
- Provide instrumentation & electrical engineering tools and implement interventions to staff and eligible contractors, designed to ensure a healthy, high performing workforce and business.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and audit to ensure workforce safety and quality standards.
- Support HSE activities within the department to embed a preventive safety culture amongst all employees etc.
- Provides comprehensive quality instrumentation / electrical & general engineering services to company staff and registered contractors / vendors in an efficient manner.
- Create the plan, the scope and lead offshore execution of shutdown activities for instrumentation that guarantee completion within the definite shutdown timeline especially for Field Turn around Maintenance (TAM).
- Manage the QA / QC process during the design, procurement and construction phases and demonstrate the Technical Integrity of the facilities.
- A University degree in Engineering / Science
- 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in a project environment
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: University degree in Engineering / Science
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 4th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts