Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Senior Integrations Developer Job at TechAdvance Limited
Senior Integrations Developer Job at TechAdvance Limited
Oct 17, 2019, 3:32 PM
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Integrations Developer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer / Chief Innovations Officer Job Purpose
- We seek a backend developer with proven experience in dealing with large scale systems.
- This is a role that entails the full development cycle of web services: from architecture/design to development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation and maintenance/support, thereby creating an integration architecture that enables productivity, allows for rapid integration of internal and cloud solutions, and promotes a highly decoupled application ecosystem.
- 3+ years of software development experience with strong programming and engineering skills
- Strong analytical/software architecture skills
- Experience with SQLAlchemy and other Python libraries
- Production experience with tools like Celery, Supervisor, Gunicorn/uWSGI, Redis/RabbitMQ, Nginx/Apache, HA-Proxy
- Good knowledge of SQL and familiarity with an RDBMS like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with software version control (Git, Mercury, SVN...)
- Proficiency with the Linux OS
- Familiarity with JSON, XML, Regular expressions
- Experience with web services and integrations alongside an understanding of the concepts of REST and SOAP API architectures
- Experience in designing, leading and implementing technology solutions
- Ability to produce comprehensive technical/API documentations
- Strong knowledge of security standards, practices and architecture
- Willingness to operate and iterate quickly
- Mastery of Python and the Flask web framework, as well as, extensive deployment experience with these technologies
- Familiarity with any other Python web framework
- Experience with cloud platforms/technologies (AWS, DigitalOcean, Google App Engine...)
- A good understanding of software design patterns
- A good background in data structures and algorithms
- Some understanding of concepts such as asynchronous, concurrent and distributed programming.
- Define the systems integration needs: from interface to technology needs, and the transitory steps needed to ensure continuity of the systems, data and business.
- Define the integration and dataflow architectures and designing the APIs that can be a point of stability that endures as the platform technologies around them changes.
- Create and manage a best-in-class and complete external-facing API layer for business-partner integration to support external thick- clients and third-party applications
- Collaborate with the support-teams around production incidents involving integration to directly or indirectly ensure their timely resolution and recovery and preventive measures are taken to avoid recurrence.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to understand changes made to the software under test.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and ensure traceability with software requirements.
- Ensure and confirm that the solution/product requirement designs are fulfilled.
- Collaborate with other teams in order to ensure software-system consistency.
- Protect all IT Intellectual properties of the company.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the team lead/CTO.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts