Senior Program Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- The Senior Program Officer will work with the State Program Manager to provide oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all SIDHAS activities in the assigned State.
- S/He will provide support to the state office and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting.
- Assist in developing and overseeing execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and close out of all SIDHAS IAs’ sub agreements.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc / BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7- 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview