Site Document Controller / Record Management Admin in an Oil and Gas Servicing firm
Sep 14, 2020, 10:14 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Document Controller / Record Management Admin
- Responsible to provide a managed IT security services that covers the enterprise by Provide document control support for site construction activities.
- Provide document control support for major Management of Change (MoC) activities and ensure existing drawings are superseded with the new as-built.
- Manage and ensure availability of equipment OEM Manuals, datasheets, updated as-built etc. for operations & maintenance.
- Receive and manage facilities' handover documentation after commissioning.
- Minimum of HND in Business Administration, or any related field
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as Site Document Controller / Record Management Admin
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Document Controller" as the email subject
Application Deadline 21st September, 2020.