Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Social Media Manager Vacancy in a Property Management Company based in Victoria Island, Lagos
Social Media Manager Vacancy in a Property Management Company based in Victoria Island, Lagos
Nov 3, 2019, 9:12 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full Service Property Management company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified candidates in the capacity below: Job Title: Social Media Manager Ref Id: SMM/1113/AF Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Type: Full Time Career: Mid/Level Expert Summary/Objective
- The Social Media Manager will be in charge of representing our company by building a social media presence for our brands.
- Run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content.
- Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Candidate must be familiar with the use of all social media platforms.
- Candidate must have functioning laptop and smart phone.
- Candidate must have B.Sc in any related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work.
- Candidate must possess skills on picture taking and editing.
- Candidate must have cognate experience as a customer service representative.
- Must be creative.
- Must be able to use social media to create presence.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be presentable.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts