Social Media Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a Coaching and Counseling Company with affiliation with an international coaching organisation. The company’s goal is to help people and organisations be their best through team coaching and leadership development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Setting up meetings, preparing memos and writing letters and proposals.
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- This role requires an extrovert, with excellent presentation skills, a friendly personality, optimistic mindset and open to learning new things.
- A graduate with a minimum of 2 years similar or relevant experience with the following skill set:
- Social media management,
- Content generation,
- Office administrative skills; setting up meetings, preparing memos, writing letters and proposals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.